Outdoor - Nylex Digital Weather Station
- Thermo Hygro Sensor with display for time, date, moon phase and thermo-hygro information
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity reading, weather forecast and barometric reading
- Historical bar chart display for thermo-hygro readings
- Min/max records for thermo-hygro readings
- Real time clock display with atomic radio-controlled function
The Nylex Digital Weather Station allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions on a large LCD display console.
It monitors the indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity records as well as displaying the time, date and moon phase.
The sensor transmits data by using a low power radio frequency to the display main unit that can be located up to 100m away (within line of sight) so you can monitor the rainfall from inside.
The display unit stores the data over a time range to allow you to monitor and analyse the weather status for the past 24 hours. It has advanced features such as the HI/LO alert alarm to alert you while the set high or low weather criteria are met.