Cleaning - Karcher SC1 EasyFix Steam Cleaner
- Effective cleaning of different surfaces with the floor nozzle, hand nozzle, round brush and much more accessories
- Kills up to 99.999% of virus.* and bacteria.** with no chemicals from common household hard surfaces, including stubborn dirt.
- Powerful steam pressure for easy removal of all types of dirt
- Fittings, tiles, hobs, exhaust hoods and even the smallest gaps and niches can be thoroughly cleaned thanks to versatile accessories and powerful steam.
- A locking system provides reliable protection against improper use by playing children
The compact SC 1 handheld steam cleaner cleans without chemicals and can be used practically anywhere in the household. Thorough cleaning with the Kärcher steam cleaner removes 99.999% of viruses* and 99.99% of all common household bacteria** from typical household hard surfaces. The device is excellent for cleaning common household hard surfaces such as fittings, tiles, hobs and exhaust hoods.
With the extension hose, which is included in the Premium package, even hard-to-reach corners, cracks and niches can be cleaned perfectly. Even stubborn dirt and grease deposits are eliminated in no time. The compact and handy device is ideal for straightforward intermediate cleaning and also allows for especially space-saving storage.
* Tests have shown that with spot cleaning of 30 secs at max. steam level and direct contact to the cleaning surface with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99.999% of enveloped viruses such as coronavirus or influenza (excluding the Hepatitis-B virus) can be removed on common smooth household hard surfaces (test-germ: Modified-Vaccinia-Ankara-Virus).
** When thoroughly cleaning with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99,99% of all common household bacteria will be killed on common smooth household hard surfaces, provided the cleaning speed of 30 cm/s at max. steam level and direct contact to the cleaning surface (test-germ: Enterococcus hirae).
Please note, steam cleaners are not suitable for oiled, waxed and polyurethaned floors. For laminate, lino or glue sealed floor, it is recommended to use half steam setting.