Kitchen Cast Iron Steak Pan - Non-stick Skillet Grill Pan
* No chemical coating on the surface of the steak frying pan, only anti-rust treatment of vegetable oil, can achieve good non-stick effect, which is not easy to rust when used.
* Thick steak frying pan bottom, better heat storage effect, even heat conduction, more energy-saving and not easy to paste pan.
* It is specially used for frying steaks, can also be used for fried egg , pancake and toast slices and so on. Induction cooker and gas stove universal.
* Condition: Brand New
* Material: Cast Iron
* Color: Black (As pictures shown)
* Handle Length: Approx. 13cm
* Pan Length: Approx. 36cm (including handle)
* Pan Bottom Length: Approx. 20cm (not including handle)
* Product Size: Approx. 23 x 14 x 4cm (L x W x H)(not including handle)
* Net Weight: Approx. 2.00kg
* Package Size: Approx. 42 x 28 x 6.5cm
* Gross Weight: Approx. 2.14kg
1 x Cast Iron Steak Frying Pan
Before using for the first time:
1. Dry the cleaned wok, and wipe the inside of the wok with pigskin (you can use edible oil) repeatedly to keep the fat in the wok for 5-10 hours, then clean it and use it.
2. It is normal for black to appear at the beginning of use. This is done with anti-rust treatment, smeared with vegetable oil, and does not contain harmful substances.
User Instruction & Maintenance:
1. At the beginning of cooking, be sure to fully preheat, and then add the cooking oil, and then add the food after the cooking oil heating up.
2. This item is made of cast iron and polished by hand, so there may be some unavoidable small pits, shallow pits, etc. The surface will not be as smooth as stainless steel or refined iron kitchenware.
3. After use, if there are water stains inside the wok, please wipe or dry it in time to avoid rust. If it is rusty, after cleaning the rust, repeat the "before first use" step is okay.