Marine Bostik Simson MSR Marine Construction Adhesive-Black 290ml (Each)
Bostik Simson MSR Construction Adhesive sskf is a 1-component, permanently elastic, fast curing construction adhesive, based on Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP). It is the longer open time version of the MSR Construction Adhesive. This product has been developed for bonding and sealing applications in the yacht- and boat building industry.
- Solvent- and isocyanate free.
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties; long time resistance against fresh and salt water.
- Good adhesion on commonly used materials without the use of a primer.
- Permanently elastic in a temperature range of 40°C to +100°C.
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (because of the large number of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended, please contact Bostik for advise).
- Can be sanded after curing.
- MED Certified by Bureau Veritas: IMO Resolution A.653(16).