Bosch Blue 18V Starter Kit GBA 5.0AH Battery + GAL 18V-40 Charger

$600.00 FJD $690.00 FJD

Bosch Blue 18V Starter Kit GBA 5.0AH Battery + GAL 18V-40 Charger is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.

  • 100% compatible with all Bosch Blue LI-ION tools and chargers within the 18V class
  • Includes LED indicator for battery stage of charge
  • Features Coolpack technology for active temperature management
This Bosch Blue Kit includes:

1 x 5.0Ah GBA 18V LI-ION Battery
1 x GAL 18V-40 Fast Charger

GBA 18V 5.0AH Li-ION Battery
The 5.0ah 18V Lithium-ion battery has Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) which protects the battery from overload and increases lifetime. It also has Bosch Cool Pack technology which reduces heat build-up within the battery and prevents it from overheating therefore increasing its lifetime.
The 18V-LI 5.0Ah battery is compatible with all Bosch 18 V Li-ion power tools, radios and more and features an additional 25 percent more run time compared to Bosch 18V 4.0Ah battery.

GAL 18V-40 Fast Charger
The Bosch GAL 18V-40 is a compact charger and features intelligent regulated dual-mode charging - the first 80% of charge is fast, remaining 20% in long-life mode. This process extends the lifetime of the battery pack.
A 5.0ah battery is charged 80% in 60min. The new modern design features an error indicator, alerting users if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures. The battery status indicator provides indication of charging mode and when charging is complete.100% compatible with all Bosch Professional 18 V batteries.