Powertools Makita 260mm 1500W Corded Table Saw
The Makita 1500W 260mm table saw is designed to use for carpenters, builders, and cabinet makers.
The extension tables on the right and back side ensures more cutting capacity, and can be adjusted to the desired position by just loosening the screws.
The on-tool storage facility allows you to store a push stick, a triangular rule, a saw blade, wrenches, a TCT saw blade, a rip fence or a mitre gauge.
Left extension table operates with the help of a smooth sliding action. Mitre gauge and the vise can be aligned at any angle from 0 to 90 degrees by loosening the knobs.
The attractive blade guard minimizes kickback effect and the top guard prevents the feeding of over-capacity work pieces. Loosen the lock lever and turn the hand wheel in order to adjust the bevel from 0 to 45 degree. The arrow pointer helps in accurate bevel adjustment.
- Powered by a 1500W motor and an electric brake that facilitates enhanced performance
- RHS max. rip / LHS max. rip 630mm / 530mm
- Main table: 620 x 610mm
- Sub table (right extension): 620 x 150mm
- Sub table (rear extension): 610 x 70mm
- Sub table (left extension): 620 x 200mm
- 2m power cord
- Max cutting capacity of 93mm at 90 degrees, 64mm at 45 degrees, and 93mm at 0 degrees
- Bevel angle of 0 to 45 degrees
- No-load speed of 4300rpm